Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Grand Theft Auto Day

On the release day of Grand Theft Auto V, just how many people rang up work sick I ponder? But no doubt today marks what is the PS3s final best game that will ever come out on it. No doubt there will b so much concentration on the new PS4 and the fact it will prober ably be so much easier to program to get better graphics. Its a shame. The PS3 was so much better than the PS2 in so many ways in game style and game play without getting the graphics to a point where they are too realistic and not gamey. I hope support continues for many years to come but I am just living in dream land I guess. I ponder what is the PS4 going to offer that will make me want to have one. An odd situation as when the PS3 came out they were unaffordable, but now a PS4 I could walk in and out out of a store with one yet I don’t feel I have finished with the PS3 yet or want to. Anyway I’d better order this up I guess.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......