Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Furniture one

9672443139_e0b64e998d[1]

I’ve run out of storage, things are pilling up on the floor around me, I can’t seem to get rid of stuff. So I have a rethink and decide that I need more storage, But how am I going to work this. There is so little space left? I find a shelving unit on ebay in Wolvo and hope Les will come round in his estate car to get it. Like a good friend he obliges and when we get the unit in the car, we find the car isn’t actually long enough! So with the tail gate tied down and me holding onto it, we head down the speed bumped road and we get it to my home.

9675679930_8d295e30e6[1]

At least all those books which were pilled up are now stored nicely, and in fact this unti works out so much better than the table I had there.

9672463479_dddc8235c6[1]

I even manage to fit my other PS3 and TV on one of the shelves. So thats part one.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......