Thursday, September 05, 2013

Furniture part two

9679887345_53974424c0[1]

Thursday and I get some more shelving off ebay. And oddly I’m removing my large shelves to put this smaller ones in. And yet I’m going to try and create more storage space. What I am in fact doing is getting rid of stuff.

9693070043_0c3d5a9d6d[1]

So there was two blue units now there is one and here is all the media nicelery stored.

It does mean though I’m having to rejuggle my tat collection too. So her eis the Italy items.

So very nice.







--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......