Monday, September 09, 2013

Getting Cold

9714691993_7e34dba9e0[1]

I’ve had a man cold ever since going to the Lake District at the Bank Holiday weekend but I’ve struggled on and stayed at work even on those days I have felt like pants, weak and painful lungs within the chest. Tonight though I’ve decided to go back to the gym having felt to weak to do so for two weeks and consumed more Beechams than ever before. And I have did surprisingly really well – Thanks Prodigy tunes. I thought I’d be in there 10 minutes, however I managed to sweat, slobber, dribble, phlegm and sneeze on every item of equipment – so let the cold epidemic spread and being in Birmingham.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......