Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Oh No Its

9675630904_1196813f5b[1]

I didn’t even realise they’d brought another album out, so I was intrigued how good or bad this would be. When it came through the post I was initially disappointed to see its packaged like a book, I much prefer the standard Jewel box’s. I slip it in and play it a couple of times. I can't say I love it, can’t say its gripping, can’t say I reach for it again and replay it to be honest.

Technorati Tags:




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......