Sunday, September 29, 2013

Who’s Wearing My Head?

 

Cricks if waking up one morning at 1:30 isn’t enough I do it again. Everyone is up already, I’m outdoing Alan and Zoe for not getting up now! Something is a miss though I have a bad hangover. Reall bad like my head isn’t connected to my body. Erm the last time I felt like this was…… The Circle Line Pub Crawl…!!!!

We sit in the garden enjoying tea, biscuits, filthadelpheia, the sunshine, each other company and more survive.

In fact lots of games of survive. This game is dam good. Zoe asks how I decided onit. Just how many games reviews I had read should probably wouldn't believe but it gave me a head ache like the one I had right at that moment.

We moved onto Ingenious, the full board game for four people. Only after the first go we find it a bit too easy. This can’t be right can it. We read the instructions and try again.

Well we must be experts at it! Complete Ingenious. Apparently we aren't being mean enough strategically to each other.

And so we try again.

Then back to survive.

Before heading indoors for tea and eating some of the wow potatoes Nack planted, we noticed the information on the white board had been added too!

Who added the extra ingredients such as 53 gal beer, 18 poo, 3 urine amongst others?

Out came another game Pandemic, a new one to me and a game where you have to play co-operatively. Once I got the hang of it, it all seemed to easier. Did we just play to well together as a team?

next time we need to play with some rubbish team members!

yeah it was all over to quickly.

Then Zoe got this out. Brain strain with a normal brain let alone one that did feel attached to my body still.

There was going to be moments I wished I’d just blanked out.

Now this game went on and on. Not a bad thing.

But that brain of mine was in trouble.

It was now late after 11pm and it was well past time to go home.

I wasn’t sure I was up to it to be sure. Luckily the motorway was empty apart from middle lane hogger drivers. I’d had a great weekend and I hope Zoe did too.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......