Saturday, September 14, 2013

Why is it so hard?

I’m trying to reduce the clothes I have. I don’t wear them all so I should have no problem selecting items to remove. However this would prove to be an issue. But why, I really don’t get round to ever wearing them all. Even John price tweeted not the Prodigiy one surely. And he was right, when I put it in the discard pile I thought the same. But its some 15 years or more old. Really I worn it to “The Dorch” on numerous occasions!

With some selected I went onto the shirts and mad the same small selection to remove of these too. Not good really. And next I need to look at removing half of those 120 odd ties I have managed to obtain along the way. From here I had a family afternoon out with my cousin, and uncle in Codsall. It was nice family get together. Wish I’d taken some board games along though.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......