Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Too for six ow won




Tonight I came in and subjected myself and my dad to Les Misérables. I'd never seen it and it was a musical. The last musical I'd seen was Sweeny Todd, which as it happens also has in it Anne Hathaway. Not only that but she also has a mincer in that too. The only other thing is the last time I saw that film is while my mom was in hospital just like now.











So although it was much harder to swallow than Sweeny Todd because the lines were somewhat non musical in places, but everything was sang regardless of it could have been or not, I really enjoyed the story - having never taken any interest in what Les Misérables may or may not have been about all this time. Hugh Jackman and Russel Crow work really well together or not so if you see what I mean. So glad to have seen it - although while my dad stayed awake I don't think he enjoyed it.

Technorati Tags:




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......