Friday, October 04, 2013

Mentally insane

Can you believe it took 1 1/22 hours to get to work today. I’d even gone in my little green car as its easy get in day Friday! Anyway I got in late for breakfast but had one anway, which meant at dinner time I had a double salad for dinner again! Its getting a bit boring once more and I had been naughty enough during the week not – not to have salad for dinner and also that breakfast

So I spiced it up somewhat. Yowch!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......