Friday, October 11, 2013

Synagogue Slut

Friday night and I had talked Poade into going to the Ort Cafe. Not to actually see what was on but to see Phil Turner do his set. However at midday he’d announced he had cancelled. With a room booked with no refund and no cancelation, I checked their web site and informed Poade there was something else on instead at the Ort Cafe. He agreeed to go.

I don’t know if he’d looked up who Emily Rose was but I knew it was something more musical. Other than that I wasn’t sure what we were going to get. One thing was for sure, Poade was suitably impressed with the venue and we ordered a couple of Purity beers

Emily came on and did her every entertaining Jewish set. A ate bread, drank more beer and donated to her cause of being here. She made the crowd laugh smile and be jolly happy that she came and not Phil Turner!

Of course what goes in must come out and I asked where the toilets where at the bar. I was handed a key and told they are in the cellar. I wasn’t quiet expecting a padlock mind.

And inside was a set of toilets. One on the left (This one) one on the right with a sign out of order and a third on the right. Pretty much the same as this one. For some reason Poade wanted to go and Explore Moseley. And well I needed a wonga machine so off we went.

We dip into a pub mainly because Poade can’t walk any further without wetting himself. We’re in the Prince of Wales and I get a Sad Bastard and something else to drink which Poade likes. In the back garden though is something special and the whole area knows about it because they are here.

There are several outdoor bars, Whiskey, cocktail and shorts bar and to add to that there is a cigar room, which sucks Poade in until he returns to me sometime later with a lit one in his gob.

We move on from here, to The Junction, The Bulls head and somewhere else. I forget. I don’t forget getting a chicken Keebab and telling the server to lots of chilli on Poades chips and Poade saying no no I want BBQ sauce. And then him asking if I want chilli sauce. Yes loads of it of course I do. He said to think I was joking but I wasn’t more more more please before we jumped into a taxi and speed of into the darkness. In fact I forget what time we get in, what time I put my head down in the soft pillows of the yatch and go to sleep. Either way it was nice it was a real nice night out and I enjoyed every single moment of it. I awake at 11am….





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......