Sunday, November 17, 2013

Big Belly

Tonight we went to Bradford House instead of the Barns as the Barns was fully booked. It makes a nice change to go else where anyway.

For me I have the nacho starter.

And my granddad has a huge bowl of soup. Which is lucky as he doesn’t like what he orders for his main meal. But I think this is a class bit of I haven't got my hearing aid turned on, as he definitely agreed with the waitress what she wrote down at the time??

I have simple chicken and chips – how can you go wrong? I didn’t. My I’m full when I leave.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......