Sunday, November 03, 2013

GTAV Addition

10656467333_3f84803f4a[1]

Sunday I spent playing PS3 games, on my own. I know so sad. But this is the first time for a long time I’ve really enjoyed it. First I played Hydrophobia and then back to GTA story. And wow this game is good, its good because the story is good. Okay not just good, its like a mixture of reading a book and playing a movie. Yep I’m addicted I know. at about 6pm I went out for tea with my parents and my head was spinning from too much on screen action! By the time we got back home I went straight to bed!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......