Saturday, November 23, 2013

It ain’t red

I wanted to get out and I knew my brother wanted to go to Decathlon. So we went for a family outing at Decathlon. I new this was dangerous and it turned out to be as I brought something. Not red for a change!

My brother  got the new crank set he so badly needed for the last 4 months and I also got some new ski goggles and a lens for each weather condition on the mountains. From here they wanted feeding.

So I suggested Frankie & Bennies, and headed into Birmingham to the Broadway Plaza as the M6 traffic was so light.

I always love coming here but had never been to this branch. Would it be as good as the rest?

And did we eat Italian American? Well we had two chicken and fries and a fish and fries. I can’t recall what my brother actually had.

All I can say is yummy.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......