Friday, November 29, 2013

Its a wonderful life

I put some board games in the boot of the car as I pack in the morning and head to work. I ask if I work half of my lunch break if they would mind me leaving early. This is Ok and at 4:30pm I’m out of the door and heading up the M6. Wow things seem great and it looks like I’ll be in stockport early for a change. Then that thought passed. A few hours later I arrive at 7pm – yeah 2 1/2 hours! Well its good that my bladder is stretchy.

I get out of one car and into another. I’m then whisked off to The wonderful Stockport Plaza, with Alan Zoe and her parent, where we go in to watch in black & white and Mono “Its a Wonderful Life”. We just make it in time, watch some old cartoons first. Alan insists we change seats to the front row, drinking a lovely beer and having ice cream and stretching our legs out. And the was epic watching it in the cinema. Really relaxing and wonderfully nice.

We get dropped off at the blossom on the way back and a have a beer or two – I think

And at kicking out time we head back to the house, where we settle on the sofa and enjoy Alan’s photos of his life for 4 hours before going to bed. It was really nice it was truly wonderful.

 





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......