Friday, November 08, 2013

Rebirth

I went looking for that famous sign from my PS to say they have banned all my favourite websites. So I went to Isohunt only to find the rebirth. Yeah I know

Bloomin hell they didn’t hang round long. One ponders how long it will stay up for.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......