Sunday, November 17, 2013

Spinning the Wheel

Having checked the front brakes last week and found nothing odd, this week I lift the rear ones up. They are obviously causing an issue.

A quick spin indicates there not quiet right.

Or the otherside

So off with them and a dam good clean this time of the hub, removing all that copper grease that I had left on from previous.

Nothing obvious wrong when they are off to the armature eye

And so I go to Halfords to get some more. Only they no longer stock parts. They can get them for me by Monday afternoon. I tell them to leave and head home.

I go on the internet and order them from somewhere I can collect them from easier in the week.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......