Thursday, November 21, 2013

Three Dee

I’m not into 3D films much, but I did want to see gravity. I would have been happy to have seen it in 2D if there was an option, but no. So I popped my contact lenses in and put on the 3D specs. Being I had a cold I went to the Virgin active Gym at the Birmingham Broadway Plaza, but went to the Odeon there. I knew very little about what the film was about and its not about a lot. There is no “initial beginning” to the films story, it just starts straight off, and this works well. In fact the 3D element of this film gave it the dimension it needed, which for once without may well leave the experience a bit flat! As for the film it was riveting all the way through right to the end. Only 90 minutes lone and essentially only two actors throughout. I'm glad I caught it a the cinema. Great stuff Cuaron.

Technorati Tags:




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......