Saturday, November 02, 2013

When is Ingenious not Ingenious?

10666155814_c9a7b0f75b[1]

After too many hours playing on the PS3 I thought I’d better go out and do something. So I took the moneypit for a spin and headed to Billbrook and the Compton Hospice shop to have a mooch. There I got three ties. I hadn’t been for a while and the selection was disappointing. I got 5 CD’s whilst I was there as well, of which I already had 2 of them but did not realise. Then I thought I’d go in search of some more shops and stumbled on another Compton Hospice shop.

10656316134_d0b26d5177[1]

I pulled up and mooched, and then came across a game called Mensa Intelligence. It look incredibly like Ingenious that I play with Alan, Zoe and George. In fact it is the same only instead of shouting Ingenious you are meant to shout Intelligence! Now I need to find some people to practice with. From here I went into the COOP next door and got some snacks in preparation for tonight's online GTA-V playing – ooe yeah..

Technorati Tags: ,,




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......