Monday, December 09, 2013

Driving me mad

 

My brother kindly brought down Grand Tourismo 6 on the PS3 and then I showed him how to drive once i got my hands on a Eunos Roadster VR-Ltd Combination B. But my god where has the dashboard gone? There is no doubt this game is much better than 5, but is it worth getting? Is it worth going through all those tedious licences again? Hell do I have time. Anyway enjoy a couple of laps of this race. And all you need to consider is, how did he do that then?

And while we are in a driving mood I thought I’d show him how to play Grid 2 as it was free on the PS3 network this month. Soo much fun to bee had!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......