Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Seeing the Happiness

Christmas day and Santa has left loads of presents I wasn't expecting, Including Tom Bakers Biography, another Ben More and a book on how to take things apart but never put them back together in the name of art. A ski jacket that isn’t Green, a couple of board games and loads and loads of Swizzles Matlow sweets and more beer than anyone needs. Poade is eager to go to the Pub I get a couple of texts and reply “not this year”,  my uncle has been in hospital for some months now and to make his day nicer I’ve decided to go visit him. I can’t say I want to go there drunk or even slightly merry. However sometime later there is a ring of the door bell anyway! Matt and Maddy are standing there looking their glam selves and it looks like we are going to the pub – I’m so weak and enjoy their company. I somehow manage to contain myself from having anything other than a pint of shandy and a hour later I head off to the hospital in the hope to make someone else's Christmas a nicer one even if its only for a short time. And it does, Sometimes in life there’s nothing better than seeing the happiness on someone else's face. We finish the day with a really late evening Christmas Dinner not that I need to eat after all the food I’ve had over the last week or so. I go to bed knowing that in the morning I’ve got to do something I should have done already but just didn’t.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......