Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Some Things Take a While

Having finished Mr Wrong I looked at my “to read” pile, which tends to just get bigger. Its took me a while to get round to start or even wanting to start reading the Idle Traveller which,

Zoe and Alan got me and signed. Its all about a bloke that didn’t want to fly around the world like a sheep. But instead likes travelling by train. Its sounds all so romantic that I too now want to go the even slower route, dump the car and go by train. If I could only learn to pack much much much much lighter. I ponder where this journey is taking us?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......