Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Greg didn't you once have one of these?

So I was on Love Film Streaming and watching some of the Episode of Him and her I had not seen or could not recall seeing when this seen started. Ohh it made me think back. “Greg didn’t you once have one of these?” So I posted the above on Facebook.

“The dialoge”

  • MW He still does

  •  

  • NAN Have you got it now still???

  •  

  • GA Haha! Those were the days eh, Nack! I'm sure you played a part in obtaining it too But no I haven't got it any more. I think I'm right in saying it was on a night out in Stoke at Gaz's...wasn't it?

  •  

  • GA Margaret, what are you talking about?!

  •  

  • NAN Greg it was round your flat. And I have a photo somewhere. For some reason you were not very happy about it, then it went to the Sara Greennies back garden.

  • NAN Hence does Margaret have it in her shed?????

  •  

  • MW Haha no not in mine.

  •  

  • GA Ahhhhhh your comment has just triggered a flashback!! I believe all these shenanigans took place on my 30th...which explains my extremely hazy/almost zero recollection!!!

  •  

  • GA God I had completely forgotten about that! To any police officers reading this, I was completely innocent, honest!

  •  

  • DA I'm not surprised you spent most of your 30th vomiting in the toilet being comforted by Gaz lol

  •  

  • GA Isn't that how everyone spends their 30th?!?

  •  

  • DA What being comforted by Gaz???

  •  

  • ZLaB Sara had one in her student flat. We actually fit a lamp in it & used it...until the lamp fell over & melted a hole in the side. You'd think road furniture would be tougher!

  •  

  • GA There's worse ways to spend a 30th. He's a lovely lovely man

  • AJ I spent my 30th alone in a hotel room in Dublin vomiting from food poisoning. Ah happy days. Lichfield Road was full of street signs. And next door's sofa.

  • NAN I searched endlessly for that photo. Couldn't find it but I will

  •  

  • NAN Alan all I can say is you should have took Gaz with you. He was only paying Greg back for looking after Gaz so well on his 19th birthday after naughty "you" broke the window in the night. But we are not allowed to talk about that birthday are we?

  •  

  • GA See, I knew that was the best and traditional way to spend your 30th!

  •  

  • DA Lol Nack - that story always makes me smile

  •  

  • NAN Giggles to one self again

  • After much searching I eventually I found one of the photos I knew I had. However Greg had seemed to have miss-lead me about the date. To protect the innocent I did a few changes to the photo.

    So I post the photo….

    “The dialoge”

  • JG Can't be les he appears to be smiling

  •  

  • JGr The one on the right claims to have never been to blast off .

  •  

  • GA Ok well that is apparently my old flat. But I still have zero recollection of that scene or the photo being taken...I assume I was still flat out in bed at this point!

  •  

  • NAN Greg it wasn't your birthday otherwise this photo would have been easy to find. And it was the incorrect year for you to be 30!

  •  

  • GAOh god that makes it even worse! When the hell was it then!?! I can't remember this at all!

  •  

  • LH Im sure I remember that, vaguely.

  •  

    Technorati Tags:




    --------------------------



    "Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
    contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



    --------------------------











     

    NackUK HOME

    NOWHERE

     Near The End Of The Rainbow

    An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......