Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I thought and I was

How wrong was I to say GTAV was the best PlayStation 3 game. No this is. The Last of Us. I get back from work and I’m playing straight away. No telly tonight just the Last of Us.

The story is great, the game play so riveting, I just want to play more more more.

I want ot see what happens next. Will they make it. I’m on the edge of my seat its, scary, riveting and nerve racking and yet so rewarding.

And the world your in is a work of art. How could it be done so, so utterly brilliantly.

Technorati Tags:




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......