Friday, January 24, 2014

The fearful stare of a determined mind

Yahhay hay at last on my sofa and playing the Last Of Us. I bet you’ll be glad when this is over. I won’t as I’m loving it.

Tonight we are at the bus terminal and heading to the Hospital.

There's a real nice moment with some Giraffes before things get nasty in some tunnels.

But once in the hospital things hot up even more to the point where I get stuck again and it is midnight so its off to bed for me.

 

Technorati Tags:




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......