Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Last of Me

Well thanks to the Zoe I got to love this game so much that I tried to get a copy of it on Ebay for less than 20 quid. Could I? Hell as like. Then someone was selling some brand new copies for £25 including the postage. So I clicked the buy it now button, something I’m good at. Well tonight it has arrived!

And its in the PS3. I could just do with that game save from Stockport now. Should I start again or be patent and wait…..

Technorati Tags:




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......