Thursday, January 23, 2014

Your lips are like the satin of Trinidad

Thursday night was completely taken over by The Last of Us. A wow factor of game play this week like I haven't done since well since Obie one Keenobie consider the thought

I eventually got stuck here for a dam good time but I didn’t give in. Elly nearly didn’t make it, shock horror

But then they were reunited once more. Oddly the place that took me and Zoe about 4 hours to do in the early hours of the night once took me about 10 minutes! erm. Anyway this is where I end the night.

 

Technorati Tags:




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......