Thursday, February 06, 2014

A Look back in Time

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1623423_10151859317695780_10151859317645780_1784_335_b[1]

SO my video is pretty rubbish, I guess because I use Flickr to share my photos with. I did try facebook when they first allowed them but they just didn’t like the amount I want to push on back then so I got rid of most  of them. So my video contains very little, other than some nice photos of Alan and a half eat hot dog. Great….





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......