Friday, February 28, 2014

How Bright

Today is mufti day and as I decided what to wear I thought, hey Lets get the Bright Pink T-shirt out.

So I did, just look how bright it is.

Didn’t wear my red coat that would have clashed.

Following a long day at work I went for swim, where by I found my contact lenses hadn’t neutralised, awww that sting and went for the plung in the pool in the “blind”. I forewarned the girls in the same lane I couldn’t see in case they though I was being an arse swimming into them. Things were fine there then. Following that I decided to visit the Greenies. Mr’s Greenie and Tegan were in. We talked watched, The Last Shawn the Sheep and then Ice Road Truckers before Sarah disappeared to get Tom from Scouts. I took the moment and got out Hey There My Fish. When Sara and Tom came back they joined in too and we ended up having a lovely night,





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......