Monday, February 10, 2014

Oh how to relax

12444402354_b6e7709319[1]

I took to Silent Hill 2 not even considering whether or not Benefits Street would be worth watching.

12444396974_d8180e02f5[1] 

And I enjoyed the game more now that I was in the hospital. The game has gone from a ridiculous mile munching merry go round to a more linear story, which you can slowly progress through yourself without using a walkthrough. Not only that but it has become more atmospheric as well, leaving a satisfying sense of enjoyment and wanting to get that little bit further. If anything the PS3 version of the controls leave something to be desired but I struggled on and got a trophy.

12444038963_f4b5fe0d8d[1]

This special edition PS2 box set is my original game from when I originally had a PS2 and inside it is the making of film.

12444421134_6079efd929[1]

So to give me nightmares I watched it, then The Idle Traveller for five minutes about the Jews being exterminated, oh how to relax before closing my eyes,





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......