Sunday, February 09, 2014

oohh From Birmingham

12412739903_74b79b17cb[1]

Went for a swim at not at my own Virgin club, wow they were happy to see me. ohh a guest from Birmingham how nice. I only enquired if I could come in for a swim but the friendly and welcoming receptionist advised me on where to find the jacuzzi and sauna etc.

12434877204_6ba6305860[1]

It really showed up the Birmingham one. In fact once in the receptionist was right, I didn’t want to leave. Its so nice to swim on water you can see through and no scummy mark around the pool water line, and no dirty floors. And wow the changing rooms and showers are so nice. I suddenly began to reminisce about the Star City Gym I used to go to and pondered why is the Birmingham Virgin active one so pants?

I’m thinking of doing a tour of the the UK Virgin gyms..





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......