Saturday, February 01, 2014

Quiet frank its impossible

I was having a dam good session of Silent Hill 2. However this game sucks in the fact that you just don’t know where to go next. There’s no way of knowing??? I resorted to a walk through. I kid you not, and its stupid what you are meant to do. Take this room for example. You need to look at the photo on the floor before anther room will unlock. Can you see the photo on the floor. Nope neither could I, SO HOW was I meant to know it was there to press X on the joypad to pick it up and look at it. IT now wonder I must have given up  on the PS2 all those years back. Well I’m going to continue this stupidity, perhaps the story will get better.

Technorati Tags:





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......