Friday, February 21, 2014

Relaxing and chilling

Friday, great the week was over. I had something planned for Saturday but tonight I was going home to relax and play Silent Hill 2. First though I washed my cars whilst the sun was going down. I had plans for the morning.

Regrettably I have had to resort to the walk through as there has been four parts I just couldn’t work out! Here how to kill this nasty.

And what I was meant to do with these bodies? Still I’m enjoying this atmospheric and chilling game. I went to bed and had nightmares.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......