Sunday, February 16, 2014

The brain wants off

Sunday and I awake even if I don’t want to. The sun is out and there’s others up. I head to the shower, which makes me feel better and whilst the option of returning to bed is there I resist and head down for some Breakfast Simon has cooked up (I think). We spend the rest of the day back on the sofa with the others playing GTAV online. I close my eyes not from a hang over but from being tired. The brain switching into slow mode for a moment or two. We enjoy lots of racing and shooting. Eventually though it is sadly time to say goodbye and to go back to my own bed. I can’t wait for bed…..





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......