Monday, February 03, 2014

The Curious Pineapple Phenomena

12275665763_51d156c013[1]

Its been a while until I’ve had a mouth ulcer and especially one that was driving me mad, but last week one appeared on the inside of my cheek and it was painfully and frustrating. Of course there is a miracle natural cure that not many people know about. In fact I wish it I’d known when I was a kid, when I used to suffer from them a lot and used vast quantities of Frador. But pineapple chunks, rings, syrup or juice, not only sooth the issue but also cure it. Having gone in a shop, the only pineapple they had was pineapple juice from concentrate (not the best for this), so I drink the whole carton in one. Immediate relief and the next day it had gone. And I know it works as I’ve told many suffers over the years with some very surprised people – whom I’ve made very happy ever after

.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......