Thursday, February 27, 2014

The smaller package

The smaller package was the more exciting one. I new what was in it, but it was still exciting to open.

I’d managed to pick up a copy of Wipeout Pulse. The Last Wipeout to be made for the PS2 and not easy to get. Well not a price I’m willing to pay. Will it be any good?

Well 2 how's later I was still saying wow!

Yes it is good, graphic smoooth and wonderful. And the gameplay just right. In fact a bit hard for me but hats the challange.

It has all the characteristics of Wipeout HD on the PS3, some of the sounds and great music.

Wow I’m so glade I got to play this one.

And play it I did.

If I could only get off the first level. Can I???

Just one more go then.

Ah at last. Not all golds though, now I’m sure that would disappoint Zoe…

Technorati Tags: ,




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......