Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Sun Was Shining

As I went to bed at a decent time I was up early too. So i had a quick hour playing some more Silent Hill 2.

We leave the one side of the lake and head for the other by boat heading for that light in the distance.

The more I play the riveted I get to the weird story. Here we have entered the hotel and found Laura again.

She draws me something in the window. Is it a cat?

Out side though the sun is shining and I’m truly desperate to get out there and give my car a polish before the big long journey ahead of me.

As it happens though I try the Duragloss Aquawax 951 on the MX5 first. I’ve been sent a trail size and so thought I’d give it a go.

Wow this is impressive and easy stuff to use. No doubt I’ll be getting some more of this. Its kind of like showroom shine, with a less swirly finish to it.

Then onto the big boat with the Duragloss performance polish. This obviously takes a while, there’s a lot more car to do. The end result though is worth it. Now all I have to do is the insides.

But I’ll leave that for another day.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......