Monday, February 17, 2014

To bed sleepy head

12597434283_64bd273883[1]

There are some days you know you shouldn’t be at work, and days when you are so glad to be home. Thankgod its half term, late up and an easy journey into work. And once back home, unpacked from the weekend, I was looking so deeply forward to one thing. Bed. But before that I set the PS3 to down load The Last OF Us Left Behind, but what is my password?????. By 8:30pm my head was buried deeply in a pillow and I remember nothing else. Sleep deprivation really hurts me.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......