Saturday, February 01, 2014

Will it be that bad

I went out shopping, as its Tom’s birthday on Monday, for the hunt for some Lego. On my journeys I went to Smyth's, Maplins where I got a 2amp USB charging socket and then headed into Sainsbury's. Here I wandered into the PS3 games section and saw Aliens Colonial Marines for five pounds. Now I know it had bad reviews but for five pounds it couldn’t be that bad surely?

I decided to take the risk, I mean just how bad can it be???

I also managed to pick up one of my favourite games.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......