Monday, March 24, 2014

eight owe one

IMG_20140324_180045_590

On Sunday morning at 08:01 it would appear I must have woken up, gone on Amazon and ordered something as it arrived the next day even though #i used supersaver option.

IMG_20140324_193003_795

What that box was full of was Lisa Jewell. It’s been long time since I’ve read a Lisa Jewell book and in fact I hadn’t realised she’d brought any more books out. So it looks like I ordered them up ready to put on my pile of not yet books. ITs getting taller and taller.

IMG_20140324_192619_396

And what did I read that night? Retro Gamer that came had also come through the post today.

Technorati Tags:




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......