Tuesday, March 18, 2014

On a Chu Chu

13252465224_4161b081ff[1]

I deicide to go home on the train tonight. I haven't done this directly from work for a long long time. Looking it up there is a direct train to Wolverhampton at 17:19. There are others but this one I don’t have to change on. I get a non cheap on peak ticket and climb aboard. So it goes off to New Street and it then sits there for a while before whizzing off at great speed getting me to Wolvo for 18:05.

13252145015_3762357783[1]

This of course means I can walk a slight diversion to see if my favourite curry house is open. Not only is it open but it has many customers in it. I go in and one of the benefits of not driving is being able to have a pint.

13252171225_5f8c8e79bc[1]

And of course a curry. Wow she had the chef make this one hot. It made me cry to the pleasure of the customers opposite. I would have said one cobra wasn’t enough but I behaved myself and went home.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......