Saturday, March 22, 2014

Struggled to the End

IMG_20140322_215301_023-1 

Saturday night I settled into my sofa with my bottle of Martini Rosso. I was about to play The Last of Us Left Behind. I’d got to a part where I had tried retried and retried. Only to die as I’ve got 4 bow and 3 bullets. And there masses of people come to kill you. I held no hope and was considering having to go backwards and redo a section.

IMG_20140322_215259_282-1

I slowly worked a path out that allowed me to get further and further with little ammo. But then there was more and more people, thrown in with the key helpful thing.

IMG_20140322_215742_518

Clickers and Zombies which I encouraged to kill the enemy people. This section was hard, very hard, in fact for me almost too hard and then.

IMG_20140322_215804_507

It was over. It was so hard because it was the end! Oh no this was all too short. Way too short. I wasn’t expecting that! I wanted more more more more. Well it was a challenge and I struggled until the end, but my did I enjoy that last struggle.

 





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......