Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Day After Last Night

IMG_20140329_121154_727-1

The next morning I get up at the crack of dawn, put the roof down and go to Cannock. Yes I’m feeling well rough but I need to go to the bank. The fresh air perks me up a bit and I park the car for any occasion in a disabled spot. Luckily I haven't needed to bring the wheel chair with me on this occasion. I visit the bank and get my mom a card for mothers day.

IMG_20140329_134210_573

I latter meet the family at The Barns like arranged to have meal with the Family for Mothers Day rather than doing it on Mothers Day. I feel terrible but smile throughout the best I can.

IMG_20140329_165922_455

I get home home and go to bed.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......