Thursday, April 03, 2014

Inexpensively ridiculous

IMG_20140403_182755_721-1

I finally have my ticket to get back from Glasgow, I know that's more than one ticket. Alan explained to me there would be some cheap tickets available. Well they have been advertised as £102.00 for ages and I have hung on and on and on. Today he suggested once more that the cheap tickets should now be on sale. So I checked. Nope they are all one hundred and two pounds, unless I wanted to specifically go home at 13:30. So I thought I check how much Glasgow to Manchester would be and how much they might be paying. It came up £20 for standard class and £30 for First Class. Well sod that I thought and booked a ticket. Then I checked how much from Manchester to Stafford. Well I never, £10 quid first class. So by going the wrong way it is much much cheaper than going the right way, which at first class prices would be £194. Train tickets bewilder me, While its always nice to travel by train, its just too much hassle to make it affordable.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......