Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Keeping warm

IMG_20140415_175356_629

I’m here looking in Decathlon again looking at ridiculously expensive sleeping bags. I’m considering going to the Lakes again camping and later to a festival. So I thought courtesy of the loyalty card scheme with £15 quid off I’d invest and buy something I may be able to sleep in and be warm in. These aren't cheap I pondered the dearest one at £60 or the not so dear one at £50.

IMG_20140415_181649_647

In the end I had the dear one. I would have only been kicking myself if I’d gone for the cheaper one and still have been cold.

IMG_20140415_185718_963

I got home and instantly checked it out. Oh god its warm!

Technorati Tags:




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......