Friday, May 09, 2014

Are they nylon?

IMG_20140510_094743_398-1

I was asked what it was I was giggling about at work. It had been hard to ignore Alan’s comments about I’ve got to collect some parcel from the post office I know nothing about Nack? Well today he has collected it and Amy’s comment tickled me the most. Personally I just didn’t want him getting cold feet.

IMG_20140510_100925_327-1-1

I had to leave some feedback but he took so long to get them it couldn’t be positive, could it? And off I went giggling to myself once more.

 





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......