Monday, June 16, 2014

Being Dis-Owned

IMG_20140616_171740

Today at work i repotted the dangerous Cactus that keeps falling over as its too large for the pot. I waited until everyone had gone, so they don’t get to see how I do it. All I’m going to say is, here it is done and those spikes are BIG!

IMG_20140616_181353_437

After being spiked I head over to the gym and wear myself out.

Screenshot_2014-06-17-00-07-02

I arrive home to find that my snowboard boots have sold – for only eight pounds. Well as long as they are going to a home where they will be loved, used and abused its better than the bin. Even better they will collect from my work place, so no hassle with sending off either!

IMG_171230038883807

I play Grand Theft Auto V online with my friends but my game keeps dropping out. I give up and flick through the channels until I settle on watching the end of Mamma Mia. For some reason though Deadmanjones takes offence to this and seams to have disowned me!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......