Sunday, June 29, 2014

Never Live Woman Smith

Screenshot_2014-06-29-14-23-10

Personaly I like my blog where I can write my own digital diary for those to peek what I get up to and share “some” information that is useful and some that is not. And whilst the ever changing facebook keeps up with the demands of the ever changing world today, the sheep keep flocking to shepard but this blog doesn’t force anything on anyone unless they themselves come looking for it. It might be old fashioned, it may be a pain to write compared to the instantmatic ways of social media today, but when I write something about something it stays here, until I decide to remove it.  Afterall Deadmanjones it you who inspired me write my own websites all those years ago and now whilst there is just no need, the internet will do it all for you quiet simply – one wonders why bother? So like everything else in life now why don’t we sit back and graze on the fresh grass that the online world feeds us. baaaaaahh.

Of course your blog wouldn’t let me leave a comment on your blog so I left it here.

 





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......