Thursday, June 19, 2014

Now Really Scared

Screenshot_2014-06-20-12-26-44

Zoe has decided to keep and eye on me. Perhaps she thinks I’m misbehaving? Maybe not. One thing is for sure, I could do with a cup of tea, I’ve had a telephone call and now I’m really scared! No ones laughing now! Zoe sends a request to play on the PS3 latter but suggest that after I go to the gym I won’t have enough energy to wiggle my fingers on the joypad.

IMG_20140619_181232_908

I go to the gym after work to find out that I haven't brought my shorts! Can you believe it? Luckily though I have my swimming trunks and decide to go for a swim, something I haven't done since my last snowboarding holiday in March. And that was now most likely my last snowboarding holiday for some time! When I get out the pool and get changed I remove my contact lens and one breaks! Dam it that's £100 pound down the drain as the insurance finished at the beginning of the month! That's all I needed right now!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......