Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What's in the Box?

IMG_20140617_180653_204

I get home and a box has arrived. But what's inside it isn’t for me.

IMG_20140617_181823_798

I check it all and then wrap it up. Luckily I have enough wrapping paper for a box this size!

IMG_20140617_200658_006

Then we head off to take a look at another box and for a change my dad isn’t muttering what rubbish pile of bricks have you brought me to see this time?

Untitled-11

In the back is yet another box. A grey concrete one. But I know Les would like this lawn.

Untitled-2

We spend an hour looking at the house I know I can’t afford to buy and talking to the owners.

  Untitled-6

Which is worse. This is the first place I like so much that I feel I can make and call it home.

Untitled-7

And for me there are only three negatives, I don’t like the bathroom being downstairs – but that could be moved up easily making it a two bedroom house, there is no dinning area – unless you move the bathroom upstairs and the fact next door have a gate and right away across the immediate back yard and down the drive.

f2f54d10c2c3eeff3e3e7f141cb9db5034f51882

However more of boxes are ticked than not for a change at this house including a drive, a garage, a nice large garden, a nice kitchen, 3 nice sized bedrooms and a big enough living area and a pub 32 seconds away.

Untitled-8

I go home pondering the finances and just how much more of a monthly mortgage payment I can comfortably make and how little I’m going to be able to offer them. I close my eyes to go to sleep and I consider I like it, I like it, I like it, I’ll offer what I can they can just say no.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......