Monday, July 07, 2014

I’ve got to pay for it as well?!?

Screenshot_2014-07-04-22-51-48

So we are hurtling up the M1 A1 or5 somewhere like that when I win the coffee table in Lichfield. I contact the seller to ask if they want it collecting this weekend or if they can wait until an evening in the week. Well they would prefer it gone, so I call my dad and ask him if he would mind popping over to Lichfield to collect it on Saturday morning before they go out. Not a problem. I let him know I will email the details. I put the phone down and then think “eh I fogot to tell him he will need to pay for it on collection”. I forward my dad an email with the sellers address on and press send. Hell I’ve forgotten to mention he’ll need to pay for it on collection! I send another email straight after whilst bouncing around in the back of Les car hoping to get a signal anytime some. I write the email and press send. Within two minutes he calls me back and says “Do I understand this right – I’ve got to pay for it as well!”

 IMG_20140707_072404_586

I get home Sunday and unpack the gear out of Les’s car and have a cup of tea. I’d forgotten all about the coffee table by then, when my dad perks up – “do you like the coffee table then?”. “Um I forgot about that, dad where is it?” I say. “It’s still in the car its heavy so i left it there”, he replied. I got out and get it wow its big. I mean big.

 IMG_20140707_072415_145

“So son where are we going to keep it unitl you need it then?” he asked…..





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......